Penitentiary Glen Reservation
April 21, 2014 • 10 am to 4 pm
KIRTLAND – Looking for a naturally-fun family experience when the children are out of school on spring break? Lake Metroparks invites you visit and enjoy our clean and safe parks. Come to Penitentiary Glen Reservation in Kirtland on Monday, April 21 for a special “Fun Day” complete with free nature activities for the whole family. Hours are 10 am to 4 pm. The event is free and no registration is required.
Hands-on free activities include:
· Signs of spring scavenger hunt
· Tell-a-tale tattoos (face painting)
· Simple to complete nature craft
· X-Plorer packs filled with hands-on seasonal activities
· Animal Encounters from the Wildlife Center
· Star Lab – Indoor planetarium
· Kite flying
· And much more!
The Nature Center and Wildlife Center are…
View original post 245 more words