The Cleveland National Air Show is a Labor Day weekend tradition along the downtown lakefront, and Great Lakes Science Center has two great ways to enjoy the show!
Happening Friday, September 3 through Monday, September 5, the Science Center has two family friendly options for some of the best Air Show views in Cleveland.
Guests can check out the Air Show Family Deck Party to see the show from the deck of the Steamship William G. Mather, a historic floating museum docked right on Lake Erie! Or, relax on the Science Center terrace that overlooks North Coast Harbor for an Air Show Family Picnic!
- Onboard the Steamship William G. Mather
- Tickets are $19 per person ($15 for Science Center members)
- Includes access to adjacent beer garden
- Out on the Science Center terrace overlooking the harbor
- Access to family games such as corn hole, stomp rockets, bubble station and more
- Includes food voucher redeemable for a hot dog, hamburger or bratwurst as well as chips and a soft drink
- Tickets are $29 for adults, $27 for children and $19 for Science Center members
Tickets can be purchased for either event by calling 216-621-2400.
The Science Center has resumed its summer operating schedule and is open seven days a week through Labor Day weekend — Monday through Saturday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and noon to 5 p.m. on Sundays. Fall operating schedule resumes once again after Labor Day weekend. The Science Center will be closed for cleaning and maintenance from September 6-16.
About Great Lakes Science Center
Great Lakes Science Center, home of the NASA Glenn Visitor Center, makes science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) come alive for more than 300,000 visitors a year through hundreds of hands-on exhibits, traveling exhibitions, OMNIMAX® Theater, Steamship William G. Mather, daily science demonstrations, seasonal camps, family workshops and more. The Science Center is funded in part by the citizens of Cuyahoga County through Cuyahoga Arts and Culture. Visit GreatScience.com for more information.